Our Busiest And Most Fulfilling Vlog Day Ever! | Bear





Today was our busiest and most fulfilling vlog day ever! It started with Iverson having a rough night and me sleeping in his room while trying to get him to sleep in his crib. You would think from the start of the day that it wasn't going to be a good day.



The next part of the day, I took the day off to take my accounting final. I headed off to the library and started studying. While I was studying for my exam, Katey came and surprised me with my favorite fast food, Wendy's. I was so excited! It was the best surprise ever! I love Katey so much! I went back inside to study.



Then I came home to get my badge for work, so I could go to my work to start the exam. When I got home, Ozzy wanted to go outside, so I gave in and took him outside. While outside Ozzy boy found this nasty piece of bread. He wouldn't let it go, I came inside and had to bribe him with a treat so he would give up the bread. I threw the bread away, but Ozzy started barking for it in front of the trash can. I ripped off a piece of new bread and then gave it to him.



I then headed to work to take the exam only to find out that I had forgotten my badge at home, so I went home and took the test at home. I got 90 on my accounting test and now I am done forever.



Mom came home from the consignment store with all new clothes and toys for Iverson. He is so spoiled!

Comments